What to Do With Old Notes of Rs 500 And Rs 1000-How To Change Your Old Notes
To Stop corruption,To Take Over on Black Money To Stop the spread of counterfeit notes, which is aiding terror activities from across the border, Indian Government Decide to scrap the notes of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000.
So PM Modi of India Announced that All Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Note Will Be Banned or Closed From 08-November-2016 Mid Night.
Now All People of India are Thinking and Taking Tension What they Do With Their Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Note.They Don’t Panic Because Here You Get All Knowledge What You Have to Do With Your Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Note.
- From Midnight Nov 8, 2016 today, Rs 500 and Rs1000 notes are no longer legal tender.
- You have 50 days (From 10 Nov to 30 Dec) to deposit notes of Rs 500 and Rs 1000 in any Bank or Post office.
- You Can Change or Deposit Rs.4000 Per Day In Bank or Post Office
- On November 9 and in some places, on November 10, the ATMs will not work.
- ATMS will limit money to Rs 2,000 a day initially