SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN 2017- SSC CGLE EXAM PATTERN SYLLABUS 2017
As We Know SSC is Going to Conduct the SSC CGL Tier-I Examination 2017 From 19-JUNE TO 02-JULY,2017.Now All Entrants Who are Preparing Them Selves For SSC CGLE 2017 From Long Time, They Wants to Know Whats the SSC CGL Exam pattern 2017 For Tier-1.
All Applicant Have a Question in their Mind Which is,
Is Any Change in SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 From Past Year…??
So Here’s the Answer on Our Web Portal, We Tried to Solve Every Query Regarding SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017. We Upload the Exam pattern For All Tiers. Also We are Going to Provide you SSC CGL Syllabus 2017 On Our Web Portal JOBNEWS2016.IN.
SSC Conduct Every Year SSC CGL Exam For the Recruitment of Central Government Employees in Various Department. In 2017’s SSC is Also Going to Conduct the SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017) From 19-June Onward. SSC Complete the Selection Process for One Candidate With Four Tiers. Every Tier Have its Self Difficulty Level and All Tier’s are Different From Each Other. We Tried To Explain Each and Every Tier With SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2017 With this Article.
SSC CGL 2017 Selection Procedure : Selection process includes 4 tiers as indicated below:
- Tier-1: Written Examination (Objective Type) (200 Marks)
- Tier-2: Written Examination (Objective Type) (each paper carry 200 marks)
- Tier-3: Written Examination (Descriptive Type) (100 Marks)
- Tier-4: Computer Test / Skill Test (wherever applicable)
SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN 2017
|NAME OF ORGANIZATION:||STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION|
|NAME OF EXAM:||COMBINED GRADUATE LEVEL EXAM 2017|
|NAME OF POST:||VARIOUS CENTRAL LEVEL POSTS.|
|TOTAL NO OF POST:||1200 PLUS(TENTATIVE)|
|JOB TYPE:||CENTRAL GOVERNMENT JOB|
|JOB LOCATION:||ANY WHERE IN INDIA|
|EXAM PATTERN:||AVAILABLE HERE|
|ADMIT CARD FOR TIER-1:||CLICK HERE|
|APPLICATION FORM:||CLICK HERE|
SSC CGL TIER-1 EXAM SCHEDULE 2017:
|Application form will be available from||16th May 2017|
|Last date to apply||16th June 2017|
|Admit card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-1||July 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam||01.08.2017-20.08.2017|
|Result declaration for Tier-1||September 2017|
|Admit card will be available for SSC CGL Tier-2||October 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||10.11.2017 & 11.11.2017|
|Result declaration for CGL Tier-2||December 2017|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||21.01.2018|
|Interview/Skill Test/Computer Skill Test||Feb, 2018|
SSC CGLE TIER-I EXAM PATTERN 2017:
Now SSC Conduct the SSC CGLE Tier-1 Exam 2017 Which is Scheduled From 19-June-2017 to 02-July-2017 at Various Centers of India. SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Pattern Key Points Are Given Below..
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Will Be Conduct Online.
- All Question in SSC CGL Tier-1 Are Multiple Choice Question.
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Divide into 4 Sections.
- Each Section Have 25 Number of Question With Maximum of 50 Marks.
- Each Question in SSC CGL Tier-1 Will be of 2 Marks.
- Total Number of Question Will Be 100 and Total Number of marks Will Be 200.
- Total Time Give to One Student To Attempt these 100 Question Will Be 75 Min.
- There is Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration||Exam Duration (Visual Handicap)|
|1||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||50||75 Min.||100 Min.|
SSC CGL TIER-II EXAM PATTERN 2017:
After SSC CGL Tier-1 Examination 2017 SSC Will Conduct the SSC CGL Tier-II Examination 2017 For All Those Candidate Who Cleared the Tier-1 Examination.SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Pattern Key Points Are Given Below..
- SSC CGL Tier-II Will Be Conducted Online.
- All Question in SSC CGL Tier-II Are Objective Type Question.
- SSC CGL Tier-II Exam Divide into 4 Sections.
- Paper-1,Paper-3 and Paper-4 Have 100 No of Question With Maximum of Marks 200.
- Paper-2 Have 200 Total No of Question With Maximum of Marks 200.
- Paper-1 and Paper-2 are Compulsory For All Posts.
- Paper-3 Will Be Conduct For Post of “Statistical Investigator Gr. II” & “Compiler” and Paper- 4 Will Be Conducted For Post of “Assistant Audit Officer”.
- There is Negative Marking of 0.50 Marks for Each Wrong Answer For Paper-1,3 & 4 and 0.25 Marks For Paper-2(English) .
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration||Exam Duration (Visual Handicap)|
|1||Quantitative Abilities||100||200||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Min|
|2||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Min|
|3||Statistics||100||200||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Min|
|4||General Studies (Finance & Economics)||100||200||2 Hours||2 Hours 40 Min|
SSC CGL TIER-III EXAM PATTERN 2017:
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline.
- Candidates need to write Essay / Précis / Letter / Application Writing etc.
- This paper has been introduced to assess the writing skills of the candidates which is necessary in Government jobs.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration is 60 minutes and exam duration will be 80 minutes for “VH” and “Cerebral Palsy” candidates.
- The qualifying marks in Tier-III would be 33 per cent.
SSC CGL TIER-IV EXAM PATTERN 2017:
- Tier-IV Would Be a Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) /Computer Proficiency Test (CPT).
SSC CGL RELATED POSTS:
|SSC CGL NOTIFICATION 2017:||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL APPLICATION FORM 2017:||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL ADMIT CARD 2017:||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL RESULT 2017||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL EXAM PATTERN 2017:||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL SYLLABUS 2017:||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL VACANCY 2017:||CLICK HERE|
|SSC CGL TIPS 2017:||CLICK HERE|