- PUNJAB TET RESULT 2018
- PSTET FEB RESULT 2018
PSTET 2018, PSTET Notification 2017, PSTET Application Form 2017, PSTET Apply Online 2017,PSTET Syllabus 2017, PSTET old Question Paper 2016,PSTET Admit Card 2017, PSTET Exam Date 2017, PSTET Exam Pattern 2017, PSTET Answer Key 2017,PSTET Result 2017, PSTET Cut Off marks 2017, PSTET August 2017,Punjab TET 2017,pstet form 2017,pstet date 2017,pstet 2017-18,pstet 2017 notification,pstet 2017 exam date
State Council of Education Research & Training(SCERT) Punjab is Inviting Candidate for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. SCERT is Going To Conduct the PSTET 2017 on 11-February-2018 at Various Centers of Punjab.
All Those Candidate who are Interested and Eligible for the PSTET 2017 they Can Apply for the PSTET- I adn PSTET- II Before 12-January-2018 PSTET Official Website educationrecruitmentboard.com.
Candidate Looking their Future as a Government Teacher in Punjab State For them Punjab TET 2017 is a Future Securing Test. if Candidate Cleared the PSTET 2017 they are Eligible for the Government Teacher in Punjab State. So Candidate Fill the Application Form and Start Preparing Hard To Crack PSTET Exam 2017.
All Information Regarding PSTET 2017, PSTET Notification 2017, PSTET Application Form 2017, PSTET Apply Online 2017,PSTET Syllabus 2017, PSTET old Question Paper 2016,PSTET Admit Card 2017, PSTET Exam Date 2017, PSTET Exam Pattern 2017, PSTET Answer Key 2017,PSTET Result 2017, PSTET Cut Off marks 2017, PSTET August 2017,Punjab TET 2017 Only on From Our Website Jobnews2016.in.
|NAME OF ORGANIZATION:||DEPARTMENT OF SCHOOL EDUCATION,PUNJAB|
|NAME OF EXAM:||PSTET|
|DATE OF EXAM:||11-FEBRUARY-2018|
|ANSWER KEY:||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION:||CLICK HERE|
- For Primary Stage Teacher (Class Ist to 5th)- Applicants should have Senior Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks & passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Secondary satge class 6 to 8 teacher- Those who want to apply PSTET 2017 they must have passed or appearing in final year for Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation with 50% marks and passed B.Ed or Graduation with 50% marks and passed or appearing in final for B.El.Ed
- For General / BC / OBC: Rs.600/-
- For SC / ST: Rs.300 /-
- No fee for Ex-Servicemen
NAME OF EXAMINATION:
PUNJAB STATE TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST(PSTET)
- Primary Level Teacher: For Class 1 to 5.
- Junior Level Teacher:For Class 6 to 8.
PSTET IMPORTANT DATES 2017:
|START OF ONLINE APPLICATION:||DECEMBER-2017|
|LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION:||10-JANUARY-2018|
|LAST DATE OF SUBMITTING APPLICATION FEES:||12-JANUARY-2018|
|PUNJAB TET EXAM DATE 2017:||11-FEBRUARY-2018|
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE:
- Open Official Website of PSTET or Link Given By us.
- Click On New Registration for PSTET 2018.
- Fill Application Form.
- Upload Photo and Signature.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Carry Your Login Id and Password.
- Get Print Out of Filled Application Form.