PM Modi Says Rs. 500 and Rs. 1000 Note are Banned in India From Mid Night of 8th November,2016
PM Modi Government Take a Biggest Decision To Ends the Corruption In India. PM Modi Announced Today that Rs. 500 Note and Rs. 1000 Note Will Be Banned From 08-November-2016 Mid Night.
if You Have Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 Note than That Note Will be Prize Less From Today Mid Night.
PM Modi Say That From Today Rs. 500 Note and Rs.1000 Note Will Be Closed.
NO Government Will be Accept The Rs 500 and Rs.1000 Note From Mid Night of 8-November-2016.
PM Modi Give 50 Days to Deposit Your Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 note to Bank and Post Office. If You Have Rs. 500 and Rs.1000 Note Then Deposit it To The Bank or Post Office Before 30-December-2016.
- Rs.500 and Rs.1000 NOTE Banned From Mid Night of 08-November-2016.
- You Can Deposit Your Rs.500 And Rs.1000 to Your bank Account or Post Office.
- Rs.1000 Note Permanently Closed.
- Rs.500 and Rs.2000 New Note Will Be Available From 11 November-2016.
- Bank Closed For 09-November-2016.
- ATM Will Be Closed For 09 and 10 November,2016.
#pmmodi, #Rs500 Banned, #Rs1000 Banned, #pmnarendramodi